JUST BUSINESS BROKERS (jbb.) – Who are jbb.?
Just Business Brokers was founded by Karli Dunham in 2007 after working as a Business Broker for five years specialising in the hospitality sector. Karli noticed a gap in the marketplace and wanted to create a more online approach to selling businesses. From this simple idea, jbb. was created and are now the leading and “Most Awarded Business Brokers in VICTORIA”.
At Jbb. We like to keep it simple. We sell businesses. Whether it be a licensed cafe, franchised gym, function venue to a childcare centre. We service all industries across Victoria.
Along with selling businesses we also offer additional services to benefit our buyers and vendors which include:
- Buyers Advocacy – helping buyers buy businesses
- Business Finance – helping buyers and vendors finance a business
- Debt Recovery – Helping vendors collect outstanding debts from their customers
Having been in business since 2007, the jbb. team are recognised throughout Victoria as a brand of quality and distinction with specialist market knowledge. jbb’s professional, comprehensive, honest and online approach to selling businesses makes them one of the most well respected and trusted brands in the industry.
Within this period jbb. have already won the following awards:
REIV Business Broker of the Year Award: 2016, 2013, 2011, 2009, & 2007
REIV Communication Award: 2012
REIA Business Broker of the Year Award: 2017 & 2010
One of the reasons jbb. have been so successful is due to our vendor screening policy of only signing up businesses we know can sell. We are not interested in having 100’s of over-priced businesses on our site purely so we can look bigger like some other brokers are renowned for. We only want to deal with genuine vendors who are committed to selling within a realistic time frame and based on a correct market value of the business. We keep it simple – we don’t list businesses that we can’t sell.
This simple and honest approach is also why our success rate of 88.7% constantly outperforms the general industry average of 33.2%.
One very important aspect we like to ask our vendors to consider when looking at putting their business on the market with jbb, is to consider the other businesses in their industry currently on the market, how many are there? What length of time they have been for sale? and why haven’t they sold yet? The answers is generally because they are overpriced or not marketed correctly. At jbb. we ensure all of our business listings are priced corrected and marketed precisely to attract the largest number of potential buyers within the shortest time frame.
“One important point for vendors to remember is: If a business is presented to its full potential and priced correctly it should sell in the current market between 60-90 days.”
The jbb. team is constantly evolving, and always looking for new dynamic brokers ready to join our growing brand. If you have your real estate licence, have a “can do” attitude and love putting deals together then give us a call on 0409 965 540 – let’s talk!
A sample of some of our recent transactions include:
- The Nelson – St Kilda
- Yeyo Cocktail Bar – Melbourne CBD
- Neverland Nightclub – South Melbourne
- First Floor – Fitzroy
- The Comfortable Chair – Brunswick
- Yah Yah’s Bar – Collingwood
- Little & Olver – Fitzroy
- Suede Bar – Collingwood
- Bar Piccolo – Eltham
- The Vines – Helenshill
- Mr Mason – Melbourne CBD
- The Grand Metropole – Clayton
- Rivers Edge – CBD
- Lincoln of Toorak – Toorak
- Panama Dining Room – Collingwood
- Coco & Thyme – North Fitzroy
- Arintji Restaurant – Federation Square
- Pelican – St Kilda
- Cavallero, Fitzroy
- Cornerstone & Co – Hampton
- Chicco Cafe – Seddon
- Ora Cafe – Kew
- Guerilla Espresso – Footscray
- Foodrinkery Cafe – Burwood
- Dutchess of Spotswood – Spotswood
- Lip Cafe – Ivanhoe
- Cheerio – Richmond
- Tucker Road Coffee – Bentleigh East
- Kitschen Pantry – Thornbury
- Miss Marie – Rosanna
- La Porchetta
- Anytime Fitness
- Plus Fitness
- Mrs Fields
- New Zealand Natural
- Boost Juice
- Endota Day Spa
- Essential Beauty
- Lollypop’s Playcentres & Cafe
- Metal Fabrication – Tullamarine
- Fig Fine Foods – Abbotsford
- Just Fine Foods – Sorrento
- Clay Health & Organics – Carlton North
- Homelectrix & Furniture – Echuca
- House & Garden – South Melbourne
- Electric Motor Rewinds – Echuca